SSC CHSL 2016
The Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC Combined Higher Secondary (12th) Exam every year to recruit interested and well knowledgeable aspirants for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Court Clerk, Postal/Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators (DEO). Those Aspirants who are interested in applying for this written examination they can access the official website of Staff Selection Commission. This news of job must read to get the job as per your interest of job. Other info is declared below for passionate emulative. A dear candidate Staff Selection Commission has announced an announcement to commence Combined Higher Secondary level SSC CHSL 2016 – 2017. For wanted participants, links are going to activate now to apply online/ offline for SSC CHSL Recruitment. All able aspirants are suggested to cash this opportunity by applying successfully. Now aspirants can apply by submitting online application form from the official site of Staff Selection Commission on or before mention below the date.
The LDC, DEO, Court Clerk, Postal/Sorting Assistant Jobs are offered to active contenders in this notice. Required content is here for above confirmed posts for capable and keenly desired aspirants who are feeling fit for the chance. To fill the numerous openings on large scale of forms will be received and then shortlisted contenders will appear in Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level wrote the examination to check their skills of Government Job. This Staff Selection Commission has several undertaken departments. Appropriate contenders may also appoint in their hometown. Contenders required appearing in hiring mode for written exam, interview, for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), LDC, DEO, Court Clerk, Postal/Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators posts. All the best to aspirants!
SSC CHSL 2016 Brief Details:
|Organisation.||Staff Selection Commission (SSC).|
|Total Jobs.||5134 Vacancies.|
|Available Posts.||LDC, DEO, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and Court Clerk Jobs.|
|Apply Mode.||Online or Offline.|
|First Date.||Available Now.|
|Job Type.||Central Government Jobs.|
|Job Place.||All India.|
|Age Limit.||18 Years to 27 Years.|
|Selection Mode.||Tier I and Tier II Exams.|
|Alert Type.||SSC CHSL Examination 2016.|
About Staff Selection Commission CHSL Examination 2016
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India. SSC had issued Notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2016 to appoint the 5134 desired job hunters for LDC, Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant Posts.
SSC CHSL 2016 Highlights:
Vacancies Details of SSC CHSL 2016:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant.||3281 Posts.|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC).||1321 Posts.|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO).||506 Posts.|
|Court Clerks.||26 Posts.|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Exam Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता):
Dear applicants if you are going to apply for SSC CHCL Recruitment they must have done Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized board of education.
Age Limitation (उम्र सीमा):
Applying candidate’s minimum age should be 18 and maximum age should be 27 years. Relaxation for aspirants of OBC category will be applicable for 3 years and 5 years relaxation will be given to SC/ST candidates.
Salary Details (वेतन विवरण):
Job hunters who are selected for SSC CHSL 2016 will receive a Pay Scale of Rs.5200 to Rs.20200.
Application Fee (आवेदन शुल्क):
- Contenders have to pay Rs. 100/- as Application fee.
- Female/Physically handicapped/SC/ST and Ex- Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of Application fee.
- Aspirants can pay the application fee through the online and offline both process under online mode applicants can make payment using Internet banking/state bank challan on the other hand applicants who are applying offline they have to make payment in the form of central recruitment fee stamps which are visible at all departmental post offices.
Selection Method (चयन प्रक्रिया): Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test and skill test Interview that will be conducted by the selection committee of Staff Selection Commission.
Interview preparation tips: Learn Process
How to prepare for exam: See Now
SSC CHCL Exam Pattern 2016
- Contenders will get 2 hours to solve the question paper and negative marking will be of one-fourth per question.
- The written examination is based on objective type questions on the following main topics.
- The question paper will be divided into 4 sections- English language, General Awareness, General Intelligence and Quantitative aptitude.
- There will be total 50 questions allotted to each section and the total marks for each section will be 50.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- The questions will be of MCQ type.
- The question paper will be available in both Hindi and English language for Section I, III and IV.
- There will be a penalty of ¼ marks for each wrong answer.
Way to Apply for SSC CHSL 2016 (आवेदन कैसे करे)? Check the process before apply:
- Interested candidates need to visit the official website that is “www.ssconline.nic.in”.
- Enter on link as “SSC Online Application” visible at the home page
- After that open the online application form by using above said link
- Fill the application form within correct manner.
- Upload recognizable scanned passport size photograph with required certificates and signature (if required).
- Now, submit it within given time period.
- At last, take print out of application form for future use.
Way to Fill Application Form Online: Full Process
Important Date for SSC CHSL 2016 (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियाँ):
Last Date to Apply Online 07-11-2016.
SSC Tier-I Exam (Computer Based Examination) held on 07-01-2017/05-02-2017.
SSC Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Papers) held on 09-04-2017.
Note: For more detailed information may check following links.
Important Link regarding SSC CHSL 2016:
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2016
Examination syllabus for the English Language
- Improvement of sentences.
- One word substitution.
- Idioms & phrases.
- Spelling/detecting misspell words.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Comprehension passage.
- Cloze passage.
- Shuffling of sentences in a passage.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Conversion into direct/indirect narration.
- Active/passive voice of verbs.
Examination syllabus for General Intelligence
- Figural series.
- Number series.
- Semantic series.
- Figural classification.
- Symbolic/number classification.
- Semantic classification.
- Figural analogy.
- Symbolic/number analogy.
- Semantic analogy.
- Figural pattern- folding & completion.
- Punched hole/ pattern- folding & unfolding.
- Drawing inferences.
- Venn diagram.
- Space orientation.
- Symbolic operations.
- Numerical operations.
- Coding & decoding.
- Word building.
- Address matching.
- Data & city matching.
- Classification of center codes/ roll numbers.
- Small & capital letters/ number-coding/decoding/classification.
- Embedded figures.
- Critical thinking.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Social intelligence.
Examination syllabus for Numerical Aptitude
C.1.1 Number Systems
- The relationship between numbers.
- Computation of the whole number.
- Decimal & fractions.
- Mixture & allegation.
- Partnership business.
- Profit & loss.
- Interest (simple & compound).
- Square roots.
- Ratio & proportion.
- Time & distance.
- Time & work.
Basic algebraic identities of school algebra (and their simple applications). For example- formulas for (a+b), (a-b)2, (a+b)3, (a-b)3, a3-b3, a3+b3, a2-b2; if a+b+c=0, then a3+b3+c3=3 abc etc. and elementary surds (simple problems).
- Graphs of Linear equations.
- 3.1- triangle & its various kinds of centers such as centroid, In-centre, orthocentre, circumcentre.
- 3.2- congruence & similarity of the triangle.
- 3.3- circle & its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- 4.1- triangle, quadrilaterals.
- 4.2- regular polygons.
- 4.3- circle.
- 4.4- right prism.
- 4.5- right circular cylinder.
- 4.6- right circular cone.
- 4.7- sphere, hemispheres.
- 4.8- rectangular parallelepiped.
- 4.9- the regular right pyramid with the triangular or square base.
- 5.1- trigonometry ratios, degree & radian measures, standard identities like sin20+cos20=1 etc.
- 52- complementary angles, heights, and distances (simple problems only).
- 6.1- histogram.
- 6.2- pie-chart.
- 6.3- frequency polygon.
- 6.4- Bar-diagram.
Examination syllabus for General Awareness
- General policy.
- Questions related to society.
- Scientific research.
- Current affairs.
- Other related topics.